LThe European Polytechnical University is a multinational centre of interaction between contemporary tuition, scientific research activities and innovations, and academic and business co-operation. The University personalizes the relationship with its students and doctoral students, complies with their individual abilities and preferences and prepares them for professional realization in the market environment of the dynamically changing world.The University adheres to the philosophy of sustainable development and its priority values are:
The University adheres to the philosophy of sustainable development and its priority values are:
1. European traditions and standards combined with American pragmatism of higher education;
2. Development of the academic science within the profile of the University, oriented towards practices and needs of the international and Bulgarian business;
3. International character of higher education as a means of achievement and maintenance of high quality;
4. International academic staff of scientists and developers from foreign universities and international academies;
5. Teaching of contemporary academic contents, harmonized with the European and American context;
6. Tuition in avant-garde professional environment and assessment of the students by contemporary methods;
7. Development of the personal qualities of the students and PhD students in order to achieve the maximum of their intellectual potential;
8. Encouragement of students’ initiative, development of habits for continuous self-improvement and skills for self-learning, acquiring 'portable' knowledge, key competencies and skills.
The aim of EPU is to introduce European standards of education, to teach modern learning contents, to have academic staff of scholars from European universities and international academies, to carry out the training and assessment with modern methods in innovative professional environment, and to cultivate the values of the European civilization.
New course: NURSING Degree, 3 years - English Language University of Campania "Luigi Vanvitelli" School of Medical Sciences Nursing is a new bachelor’s degree course of the Università degli Studi della Campania Luigi Vanvitelli, interely provided in english, for the training of qualified health workers, according to the ESG 2015 (Standards and ...
Transport Planning and Design Dr. Emurwon Olupot Presentation Dr_Olupot_Transport.pptx Road Safety Challenges and Opportunities Jon Harris Road Safety Challenges UK Using Cadastral and Cartographic Maps Bwanika Daniel & Nampijja Sylivia ...